Be a Skincare Queen with Boscia's Mermaid Fire and Ice Cryosea Peel-Off Mask
Ready for some fire and ice that will help transform your skin into a natural and healthy glow? Then it’s time to up your skincare routine with Boscia’s Mermaid Fire and Ice Cryosea Peel-Off Mask!
I love how it goes on cool and finishes warm. Get the full skincare scoop below!
Feel the icy-cool effects of the high performance boscia Cryosea blend combining cryotherapy inspired ingredients like Sea Water, Red Algae, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sea Kelp, and Menthol to provide a cold-as-ice experience that lifts, tightens, plumps and increases circulation, leaving skin tingly, cool and perfectly prepped for application of next skincare steps. Mermaid-like holographic effect is courtesy of floating traveling pigments.
boscia Cryosea Blend (Red Algae, Menthol, Sea Kelp Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sea Water)
Cryotherapy inspired ingredients create a long lasting cooling effect that lifts, plumps and invigorates skin while prepping it for delivery of potent ingredients.
• A rare and precious marine-based complex providing the ultimate in cooling and hydration.
• Instantly hydrates, cools and soothes the skin, leaving it feeling moisturized and refreshed.
• Care is taken throughout the growing process to ensure the best quality by means of a procedure that is sustainable and renewable.
• Soothes, plumps and revitalizes skin
• Promotes blood circulation to depuff, brighten and refresh skin
• Penetrates outermost layer of skin, leading to more efficient penetration of ingredients
Sea Kelp Extract
• Rich in antioxidants and minerals
• Brightens, tightens and evens skin tone
• Mineral rich ingredient purifies skin and improves circulation
• Strengthens the natural skin barrier to achieve stronger and healthier skin
• Delivers long lasting hydration while also plumping and smoothing skin
HOW TO USE
Apply an opaque, even layer to clean, dry skin. Avoid eye area by applying below orbital bone. Do not apply to eyebrows, hairline or lips. Leave on for 20 minutes or until completely dry. Gently peel off mask from outer edges. Rinse off any residue with warm water.
* Specific information and usage courtesy of boscia.com