Since I'm frequently on-camera, whether it's filming a web series or posing for a style post for my Instagram account, I need to have my skin looking and feeling fresh, clean, and flawless.
Since moving from New York City to Los Angeles, my skin has had a few break-outs thanks to the humidity, pollution, and wearing more layers of make-up than usual. Nothing seemed to work until I unlocked my skin's beauty secret weapon, Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel.
When I'm at home I use the Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Refreshingly Clean Cleansing Cloths to remove make-up, dirt, oil, and sweat from the day. It's also a quick and easy way to uphold my only must-do beauty rule: Never sleep in your make-up. So I keep the cleansing cloths not only in my bathroom but also on my bed-stand.
If I'm on-the-go, either on-set, at the gym, and everywhere in-between, I make sure to carry my pocket-sized Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel cleansing cloths. What's great about them is that I can use them whenever I need to refresh my skin and when I don't want to wear my make-up all day.
I keep them in my car so I can take-off my make-up before sitting in L.A. traffic to let me skin breathe. Even though Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel has been an all-natural American Beauty Favorite since 1866, it's my go-to beauty secret for soft, glowing, selfie-ready skin as a modern girl.
Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel NEW Daily Refreshingly Clean Cleansing Cloths:
- Botanical extracts of witch hazel and aloe cleanse, tone and refresh by gently lifting dirt, oil and makeup from even sensitive skin
- Cloths come in a ready to use vanity pack, ideal for at home, daily use
- Non-drying formula cleans deep without stripping skin
- Leaves no sticky residue
- Soap and fragrance-free
- Dermatologist and Ophthalmologist tested
- $6.99 (25 cloths) at Walgreens, Duane Reade, select Walmart and other fine retail stores
Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel On-The-Go Refreshingly Clean Towelettes
- Gentle spun lace cloth helps extract trapped dirt & oils, tones and refreshes skin leaving no sticky residue behind
- Formulated with 100% natural witch hazel to be suitable for even sensitive skin
- Won’t over dry skin like other towelette products
- The small size is convenient to travel with and bring anywhere – the home, office, beach, sporting events and gym
- $5.99 (20 individually wrapped, wet towelettes per box) at Walgreens, Duane Reade, select Walmart and other fine retail stores
*Sponsored by Single Edition Media on behalf of Dickinson's