The 3 C’s to Being a Hot Girl
I wanted to re-share with you all my three C’s on how to unleash your inner hot girl – and why it has nothing to do with your looks. While we are out there kicking butt and building our empires we can’t forget to take care of ourselves, value who we are, and not be afraid to embrace and showcase our inner hot girl.
The 3 Hot Girl C’s of being the hottest version of you – and why it has nothing to do with your looks:
The Hot Girl C #1: Confidence: Walk into every room and own it.
The single most important element of being a hot girl is confidence. This means being comfortable in your own skin, knowing your self-worth, and not letting other people’s opinion define you.
The Hot Girl’s Moves to Gaining Self-Confidence:
- Get rid of self-limiting beliefs and self-doubt.
- Pay attention to your thoughts and when negative thoughts creep in, cut them off and focus on things that make you feel happy and positive.
- Visualize and imagine what it feels like when you realize your goals.
- What will you be wearing when get that raise you’ve waiting for or who will you call when you finally get that book deal?
- Allow that feeling of success to really sink in and carry that sense of fulfillment with you everywhere you go and you will see and feel the shift in your confidence levels.
- By coming from a place of fulfillment you will automatically be more attractive to others and self-assured.
- Whenever you find yourself feeling nervous or not confident, go back to that place of feeling fulfilled and step back into being a more confident you.
The Hot Girl C #2: Clarity: Be clear on what you want and never settle for less.
The Hot Girl’s Moves to Getting Clear on What She Wants:
First, make a list of the things that you value. Do you value spending time with your family? Financial freedom? Travel? Feeling empowered? Being able to help others? Making a difference in the world? Autonomy?
Next, make a list of what you want out of your life, your career, and your wardrobe. What things are non-negotiable? Which are flexible?
Last, see where both lists intertwine. Do you value having a flexible work schedule that allows you to spend more time with your family? Do you value feeling empowered and confident and you want a wardrobe for work that reflects a strong, professional business woman with her own sense of style?
Use this list as a guide to making decisions about your life, career, and wardrobe. Are your choices in alignment with your ultimate goals and values? Hot girls know what they want and make decisions rooted in their values.
The Hot Girl C #3: Crush on you: Be grateful for what you have and shower yourself with self-love.
The Hot Girl’s Moves to Having a Self-Crush:
Being a hot girl means taking care of yourself from the inside out and that starts with self-love. The quickest way to loving yourself is by being grateful for what you have and who you are.
Start a gratitude journal and write down three things that you are thankful for each day. When you come from a place of gratitude you realize how accomplished and amazing you are right in this moment.
Look in the mirror everyday and say, “I love you, and promise to always act in your best interest.” Feel free to change the words to whatever resonates within you.
It may seem weird and even uncomfortable at first, but acknowledging that you love yourself and then holding yourself accountable to act in ways that is in alignment with knowing your self-worth is extremely powerful and overtime will transform you into a confident, clear, and self-loving hot girl.
I hope you found this article helpful and inspiring, if so, don’t forget to share with your friends, comment below, tweet @candywashington, and comment on Instagram. Happy unleashing your inner hot girl!
PHOTO CREDIT: JOSEPH FRANCIS