How To Get The Skin You Deserve With Isdin Flavo-C Ultraglican
It's no secret that I suffer from hyper-pigmentation, which just means that my skin is prone to scarring due to break-outs and skin irritations.
Growing up I always had clean and clear skin, but I also grew up on the East Coast, my hyper-pigmentation an break-outs didn't kick-in until I made the big leap to the West Coast and the climate change, dry air, water quality, and pollution, caused my crystal clear skin to freak out, so ever since, I've been on the hunt to balance out my break-outs and clear up my good skin for good.
That's why I'm super excited to have Isdin Flavo-C Ultraglican by my side to reduce fine lines and brighten my skin in a healthy way. All I have to do is shake the tiny vial before using it and then I take the special plastic protector to open the top of the ampoule. Then I put on the provided dosification cap and then I apply half ampoule in my hand and heat it up by slightly rubbing it between my palms.
Once warmed up, I rub it on my face and neck, making sure to focus on my problem areas the most and avoiding my eye areas.
Don't forget to close the ampoule with its cap to preserve the rest of the product from oxidation and it can be used up to 24hrs after opening. Make sure it's stored properly in a clean, dry, and dark environment.
The Beauty Scoop on Isdin Flavo-C Ultraglican
- All-in-one skin booster with Vitamin C and Ultraglycans
- Helps to reduce the appearance of micro wrinkles
- Boosts your skin's natural moisture production
- Intensely moisturizes your skin and multiplies hyaluronic acid production increasing natural moisturization of the skin.
- Advanced antioxidant with hydrating properties
- Combines Vitamin C and Ultraglycans to help replenish moisture for smooth and radiant looking skin
- Reduces the loss of skin firmness
- Brightens skin's complexion
- Size:2ml x 30