Diary of an actress #14: Teen Vogue interview with Eva Chen and Candy Washington plus updates!
As summer is winding down, I wanted to share my latest updates with you.
- My latest independent film Penny, is currently in development and has secured Craig Williams of Red Wall Productions to produce the film
- Watch my interview with Teen Vogue editor, Eva Chen, on back-to-school fashion trends
- Watch and listen to my latest voice-over project for Young & Rubicam Group
- My fashion, acting, and lifestyle blog, This is Candy Washington received a design make-over
Just had to share and hope you enjoy:
- The War of Art: Break Through the Blocks and Win Your Inner Creative Battles is a must-read for creative professionals, you can buy it here
- My friend and fellow actress Breeda Wool's short film AWOL, which premiered at the 2011 Sundance Film Festival, is currently being turned into a feature length movie, to donate to its Kickstarter, click here
Click here for the last entry: Diary of an actress #13: Celebrity Stylist interview with Dean Banowetz and booking update!