Happy Birthday Jessica Biel - Steal her star look!
ANGELO DAVID SALON
48 East 43 Street, 2nd Floor (bet. Madison & Vanderbilt)
New York, NY 10017
Courtesy of Celebruty Makeup Artist Piper Cline of Angelo David Salon
Photo Credit : people.zap2it.com
1) Piper started applying Smashbox’s Sheer Focus Tinted Moisturizer using Smashbox’s foundation brush #13
2) To give that sunkissed glow around the apple of the cheeks, she used Smashbox’s Blush Rush in chiffon with the Smashbox Fan brush #22
3) With Smashbox’s Face and Cheek Brush #2, she finished the look using Smashbox’s Baked Fusion Soft Lights in Baked Stardust
1) To help make up stay all day, Piper first applied Smashbox’s Photo Finish Lid Primer. For the eyelids, a golden copper shade from Smashbox’s Eye Shadow in ambient color works well with Jessica’s eyes.
2) Applying Smashbox’s Eye Shadow in Torch Color along the lash lines and creases will give more definition to the look
3) Piper then layered Smashbox’s cream Eyeliner in Lava Color in the center of the lids, to help reflect light.
4) To create the subtle cat-eye, Piper used Smashbox’s Limitless Waterproof Liquid Liner Pen in black then finishing the look with Smashbox’s Hyperlash Mascara in Blackout
1) To keep Jessica’s silky matte finish, Piper filled the lips with Smashbox’s Be Legendary Lipstick in rosy pink color.
2) She finished the look by adding a touch of shine using Smashbox’s Reflection High Shine Lip Gloss.