London: Kate Moss is the new face of Spanish fashion brand Mango
Courtesy of Celebrity hair and makeup artist Sherri Jessee of Sherri Jessee Salon
SHERRI JESSEE SALON
1932 Euclid Avenue
Bristol, VA 24201
What a classic beauty with makeup strategically applied to accentuate the features yet still look natural.
1. Begin with a clean face and smooth on MAC Mineralize Charged Water Moisture Gel to provide intense hydration for softer, luminous skin.
2. Lightly brush on MAC Matchmaster Foundation using #190 Foundation Brush.
Cheeks: Using an Angled Contour Brush#168 sweep MAC Mineralize Blush in Dainty for warm tones of yellow pink with gold pearl highlights.
1. Apply MAC Eye Pencil in Coffee very closely to your lash line to define your eyes and make your lashes look thicker.
2. Dust Limited Edition MAC Street Art Eye Shadow over your entire lid for a bronzed, gold pearl glow.
3. Apply two coats of MAC Dazzle Lash to define and lengthen your lashes.
1. Apply a coat of MAC Prep and Prime for the perfect moisturizing base.
2. Line and fill in your lips with MAC Lip Pencil in What Comes Naturally.3. The perfect lip color to complete the look is MAC Glitter and Ice in Soft Sable.