The 40 Questions About Me
1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
Nope! Thank goodness. But I was pulled over once for speeding, I am a pretty poor driver, and I burst out in tears... I think I freaked the cop out and he let me go with a warning.
2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters?
Absolutely not. Seeing everything race by is part of the fun.
3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
Oh gosh, haven't been in ages... maybe this winter if i go back home Upstate.
4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
With someone. I sleep in the fetal position and I'm usually very hot... like a personal heater. Cuddling is fun... so definitely with someone.
5. Do you believe in ghosts?
Of course.. I see dead people... not really, but I do believe in ghosts.
6. Do you consider yourself creative?
For sure... I'm always tinkering with things and re-purposing them... I also have really bad ADHD... so I can't stay still and my mind is always racing... I suppose that breeds creativity
7. Have you ever been in love?
I don't think so. But something very close to it.
8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
Jennifer! She keeps it real and I actually think we are a lot alike.
9. Do you stay friends with your ex's?
Depends on the ex... The ones that matter, I try. The ones that don't... not so much.
10. Do you know how to play poker?
I've only played poker once when I was really young with some girlfriends... we played for pennies... I'm pretty sure I lost. I can kick butt at Checkers though... and Clue.
11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
Haha... I live in New York City... of course
12. What's the most romantic thing a guy/girl can do?
Something involving candles... and a hand-written note.
13. What are you allergic to?
14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around do you run red lights?
15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
My secrets usually involve other people... so no.
16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
Yes, used to go quite often when I was younger.
18. How often do you remember your dreams?
I dream in color. And I usually always remember them... especially the good ones.
19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
Last night... from a Family Guy clip my buddy told me to watch, "Hot Girl with a Bad Laugh"apparently that's what I sound like when I laugh...
20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles?
Uhh... nope... but I can name 5 songs with the word Candy in it.
21. What's the one thing on your mind now?
22. What's your biggest fear?
Falling downstairs and breaking my teeth.
23. Do you always wear your seat belt?
Yes... but not in cabs... I should though... maybe I'll start
24. What cell service do you use?
25. Do you like Sushi?
One of my fav dishes! Love shrimp tempura, california roll, philadelphia roll, seaweed salad...
26. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident?
Yes. I got mulled down by a biker last year... I went into shock... it was pretty awful.
27. What do you wear to bed?
Either a long t-shirt or boxers and a tank... sometimes my birthday suit
28. Meanest thing you've done?
Not sure... but probably involves me being passive aggressive.
29. What shoe size do you have?
Comfy? 5... but will definitely make a 6 work
30. Do you truly hate anyone?
Weird question... uh, no. I suppose I hate traits in people but just dislike the person... I can't stand dishonesty and deception... it can turn the most beautiful person ugly
31. Classic Rock or Rap?
Alternative... and girlie music
32. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
33. Favorite Song?
Float On by Modest Mouse
34. Have you ever sang in front of the mirror?
Everyday... in my undies... for sure... I think my neighbors are starting to complain....
35. What food do you find disgusting?
I've never met a chicken wing I didn't like.
36. Do you sing in the shower?
Always. Badly. On purpose. It scares the cats.
37. Did you ever play, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours"?
I created that game.
38. What should people know about you?
I'm actually quite shy and introverted.
39. What's in your fridge right now?
Cheese, apples, mustard, Equal, soy sauce, croutons... it's embarrassingly barren.
40. What's your #1 obsession?