Get clean & fresh skin with derma e
With all of the traveling back-and-forth from Los Angeles to New York, for New York Fashion Week, the hustle-and-bustle and climate change can take a major toil on your skin. Now that I'm back and all settled in the City of Angels, it's time to show my skin some tender love and care. My go-to is derma e Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask and the derma e® Makeup Remover.
The charcoal mask contains marine algae and activated charcoal that leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth, and fresh. The masque facial purges my pores of deep-rooted toxins and easily exfoliates aways micropollutants.
The make-up remover is gentle on my skin and helps me to follow my #1 make-up rule, which is to never sleep in my make-up. My skin feels cool and clean from the chamomile and cucumber contained the remover. It is for regular and waterproof make-up, is oil-free, and fragrance-free as well.
See below how to get to glowing and healthy skin from derma e:
Directions: derma e® Makeup Remover
- Apply a liberal amount of Makeup Remover on a cotton pad or tissue and wipe gently over your lashes, eyelids and orbital area.
- To remove makeup more easily, hold the pad over the eye area for 15-30 seconds before wiping away.
- After all your makeup is removed, rinse with warm water.
Directions: derma e® Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask
- Apply generously to clean facial skin, avoiding eye and lip area.
- Leave on for 5 minutes or until mask is completely dry.
- Moisten fingertips, then massage mask gently in a circular motion to activate exfoliants.
- Concentrate on areas of congestion such as nose, chin and forehead.
- Rinse thoroughly, or remove with a damp cloth.
- Pat dry.
- Use 1-2 times a week.
ABOUT DERMA E®
Family owned and operated for over 30 years, derma e® has pioneered the development of vitamin-rich, high-performance antioxidant skincare solutions. The award-winning line features doctor-developed, consumer-tested and clinically-tested face care, body care and treatment products that are free of parabens, phthalates, mineral oil and petrolatum. Every formula is cruelty-free and 100 percent vegan. Manufacturing and operations are offset 100 percent by wind power. derma e® can be found in over 16,500 retail outlets across the U.S. with additional distribution in 25 countries internationally and on www.dermae.com. For more information, visit www.dermae.com, call (800) 933-9344, follow on Facebook at derma e® Natural Skincare or Twitter @derma_e.