It's Sunday, March 1st, and it's the start of a new month with Spring just around the corner. It's the mark of new growth, new opportunities, and endless possibilities. So now kiddies, it's time to get after it: go big or go home.
So of course I wanted to share with you my current obsessions that I am currently getting after in a big way!
- Bingewatching Season 3 of House of Cards. Who doesn't love Kevin Spacey and Robin Wright? #PowerCouple.
- Rain in LA. The one thing about the East Coast that I don't miss is all of the snow, sleet, and ice, but having it rain here in Los Angeles makes my new home feel more like back home.
- Vanilla Bean Creme Frappuccinos at Starbucks. I randomly ordered it at my favorite Starbucks in West Hollywood and immediately fell in love with it after my first sip. It was creamy dream of delight and is now my go-to drink for days of blogging and writing at the coffeeshop.
- Jamie Dornan - before he was cast as Mr. Grey. As you all know, I'm obsessed with murder mysteries and I love the BBC's "The Fall" with Gillian Anderson and Jamie Dornan. I just finished Season 2 and I can't wait for the next season to drop.
- Crossroads. I love shopping for vintage and contemporary finds at one of my fav stores. You can get lightly used designer pieces at discounted prices. Fashion and style without breaking the bank.
Let me know what you're currently obsessed with and what you like of my obsessions below!